Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Weekly Update: The Big News!


As promised, the big news - I'm now Full-time!! The great guys at Glu decided to offer me a full time position! :) I'm super excited to be working there! Not that I have been working there already, for the better part of this year, but now I don't have to think about my end date & finding a new job. I super happy. I really enjoy working there, as I've mentioned before. :D Happy, happy, happy. ^_____^

Oh, and to welcome us (one of the environment artists became full-time as well. Go Adam!) to the full-time, they decided to parade us around the studio. As everyone shot us with nerf darts. Video link below.

So besides all that going on this week, most of my free time & creativity have been put into making Save-the-Date's for my wedding next year. I took the idea from here: http://somethingturquoise.com/2014/01/07/diy-instagram-save-the-dates-2/

Well, that's been my week. Lots of excitement at work. :) Doing creative/crafty stuff in my free time.

Til next week!

-----------------------------------------------------

My Top 3 This Week:

2. This stamp: https://www.etsy.com/listing/201426456/mini-heart-stamp-cute-little-heart?ref=shop_home_active_4 - Such a time saver for me, making those Save-the-dates :)

3. Copic Markers. I just bought some today for the first time. Its always fun trying new mediums :)