Wednesday, June 8, 2016

So Much for Keeping Things Updated...

Originally, my plan was to update way more often. But, life got to me a bit. I'm still trying to find work. Seems most places right now are looking for leads or senior animators, which I'm not quite there yet. I still apply, which is what everyone tells you to do, but still nothing. I've been trying to keep myself busy on various side projects. Still working on a good schedule for things. I find myself bouncing around a lot. I'll work on one thing for a bit and then decide I need to work on a different thing. Its been a struggle. But I think I'm getting better. I finally completed something, so I'm feeling good about myself again! Click here to view that project.

I've also been doing a lot of redesigning of my website lately. I'm quite proud of that as well. Do check it out: http://lydiahallanimated.com

And, if you know of any animation jobs, let me know! Also, I'd be happy to work any freelance/commission projects, so please contact me if you'd like to work with me! :D

That's all for now. :)